- Recent Posts:
- Crazy chick freaks out at SXSW
- A Good, Hard Vlogging
- LeBron is an asshole, but not for the reason you're thinking
- JaMarcus Russell Caught Sippin on Sizzurp
- Recent Comments:
- website: great publish, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this....
- Wayfarer noir pas cher: bien connu féminin les audience avec the vêtant des lignes et la mode concerts mondial de...
- Victorina: Is truly the water reservoir easily obtainable and not cramped for pouring drinking water into? will the...
- pawlloapove: michael kors outlet Minimum work for you are going to be the foundation having to do with Self-Care...
- liarkellZooro: michael kors outlet The ’science’ usually knowing how to deal with research keywords or...
Posts In: Football
JaMarcus was caught with the Purple Drank yesterday by police. For those that aren’t in the know, sizzurp and purple drank are terms for a drug concoction consisting of codeine cough syrup mixed with Cool Aid or Sprite and Jolly Ranchers to sweeten it. It’s also referred to as “lean” due to your inability to [...]
Alright Philly, it’s time we had a talk. First of all, what’s wrong with you? As a city? As a society? What the hell is your problem? And make no mistake, you have a problem. At a certain point, events stop being isolated incidents and start being a pattern, and Philadelphia sports fans have a [...]
Going into Sunday’s game, everyone had the subplot in the back of their minds about New Orleans recovery from the devastation of hurricane Katrina. Only, for Louisiana natives that subplot was the main story. While the rest of the country sits back and assumes that a sports team’s victory 5 years after a natural disaster [...]
With the release of Tim McCarver’s groundbreaking debut album, Songs by Dead People for the Nostalgia of Old People, several of his contemporaries are jumping on the bandwagon to shamelessly cash in on their names while they can. Here are a few products endorsed by sports announcers:
Vikings quarterback Brett Favre called a press conference today to announce his (third) retirement from football. Favre cried a lot and said that finishing his career on a game in which his 2 interceptions and 1 fumble ended his team’s chance at a title was a fitting way to call it quits. Immediately after his [...]
Welcome to the weekend roundup. Let’s jump right in.
Here’s all you need to know about this game:
Not the QB shootout I was hoping for. The Cardinals couldn’t protect Warner, which kept him from getting the ball in the hands of his talented receivers. Meanwhile, Drew Brees and Reggie Bush put on a pretty good [...]
Yesterday Kurt Warner played possibly the greatest game by a QB in the history of the NFL playoffs. Here is his stat line:
29-33, 379 yards, 5 TDs, 0 INT
He had more TDs than incompletions. One of his incompletions was due to Charles Woodson, possibly the defensive MVP, just barely tipping the ball off course. [...]
In assessing the first round NFL playoff matchups, ESPN’s Mark Schlereth named fat man Vince Wilfork the key to the Patriots victory, and presumably the one to blame if they lose. The Patriots hopes to advance to the next round now lie on his broad, fat shoulders. He must use his tremendous girth to lift [...]
I know Pat White is a proponent of more regulations on concussions in the NFL, but did he really need to go this far to prove his point?
UPDATE: Pat White is awake and doing fine.