Yesterday I ran a story about an incredibly dumb thing Steve Phillips said on the air. Well apparently his stupidity isn’t just limited to things he says in TV about baseball. This morning ESPN suspended him for an affair he had with a 22 year old production assistant that led to her stalking him, his wife, and his teenage son. His wife has filed for divorce and ESPN will likely fire him. This isn’t the first time Phillips has been suspended for having an affair with a coworker, either. He was suspended from his job as the Mets’ GM in 1998 after sleeping with an employee who later sued the team for sexual harassment, and he’s admitted to other affairs in the past. I could take several angle with this, but I’m going to go the a$$hole rout. He chose to sleep with a mentally unstable 22 year old (who isn’t even attractive) who then went on to wreak havoc in his marriage, career, and relationship with his kids. That sounds about on par with his decision-making skills as a GM. Steve Phillips, everybody! Let’s give him a round of applause!
- Recent Posts:
- Crazy chick freaks out at SXSW
- A Good, Hard Vlogging
- LeBron is an asshole, but not for the reason you're thinking
- JaMarcus Russell Caught Sippin on Sizzurp
- Recent Comments:
- Easily Influenced Teenager: well, ive seen enough. I hope college likes my “lip-strap” or...
- Steve: Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort.
- Iona: I just tried to like this page on facebook but it had an mistake. are you aware why?
- GemovemoCom: cheap oakleys JMK4V prada shoes QSK3Q wholesale sunglasses YDT9X prada sneakers GCU3J cheap oakleys...
- Horni2ndty: http://hermeshandbag.finniwolf .com hermes kelly Aksqytwhermes handbags kelly hermes bags cheap kelly...